April 24, 2014
Join the Affiliate Network
"An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today."
~ Laurence J. Peter
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
New West Symphony presents: Beethoven's Fifth
(April 25 )
- Steinberg New West Symphony Commission (World Premiere)** Chopin Concerto No. 2 in F Minor for Piano & Orchestra, Opus 21 Beethoven Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Opus 67 Program Notes Concert sposored by the Ventura County Star Buy Tickets **Special project: New West Symphony wi ...
California Lutheran University presents Spring Awakening
(Apr 25 - May 4)
- Winner of eight Tony Awards including Best Musical, Spring Awakening by Steven Sater and Duncan Sheik depicts the trials and tribulations of the teen years. This rock musical is the most popular show being produced on college campuses around the country. ...
St. John’s Seminary Open House Set for Saturday, April 26, 2014, 1-4 PM
(April 26 )
- Several Cardinals, many Bishops and hundreds of Catholic priests have been educated at St. John’s Seminary since it opened its doors in 1939. Located on land donated by Don Juan Camarillo on a hill above Camarillo, St. John’s Seminary is normally closed to t ...
Brit Week Los Angles is coming to the Channel Islands Maritime Museum
(April 26 - 27)
- The Brits are Coming! The Brits are Coming! Come enjoy a first at the Maritime Museum. ...
Ventura County-based Gold Coast Wind Ensemble
(April 27 )
- Founded in 1991, Ventura County-based Gold Coast Wind Ensemble counts several hundred pieces in its repertoire. Begun with the tastes of the discerning listener in mind, their varied palette possesses marches by Saint-Saëns, Sousa, William Walton, and Kenneth Alford; show tunes by Offe ...
Food Network's Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine Live!
(April 27 )
- Food Network's Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine will be bringing his newly created live show to the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza. This North American leg of Irvine’s "Robert Irvine Live 2012" follows on the heels of his two premiere performances in Florida to sold out crowd ...
15th Annual Ojai Storytellng Festival
(May 1 - 4)
- Seven of the nation's best known storytellers entertain all ages ...
News & Buzz!!
Want to Learn How to Play Golf or Play Better? Give Bob Lewis a Call!
- If golf is too frustrating or hard, spend 10-minutes with me... I'll show you how to transform your game! No strings. My program eliminates intimidation by helping you master your swing before you ever face a male dominated range or course.
Improving your golf sw ...
Conejo Valley Botanic Garden's Annual Matililija Poppy Festival -- 4/27
- Tour 18 Specialty Gardens, see the white Matilija Poppy, Kid's Adventure Garden, Nature Trail, Children's activities, docent tours, plant sale and free popcorn.
Presented by ... GoSeeVC
Venue ... Conejo Gardens ...
22ND ANNUAL WATER SYMPOSIUM-“OVERTAPPED OASIS” -- 4/24
- 22ND ANNUAL WATER SYMPOSIUM COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT – OXNARD “OVERTAPPED OASIS” Ventura County has managed its major groundwater basins into a state of crisis. Can we manage our way out?
Groundwater is the sole supply for most of the county’s $2 billion-a-year agricultural ind ...
Save the Date! The 2014 Ojai Tennis Tournament -- 4/23
- The Ojai will mark its 114th year of play April 23-27 and here are some important updates and reminders, please check them by visiting the website.
Come celebrate Ojai Tennis Tournament Week with our friends at the Deer Lodge this Friday night from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. Featuring liv ...
Mother's Day Brunch
- Sunday, May 11, 2014 9:30 a.m. -- 2:00 p.m. The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library is pleased to announce our 8th annual Mother's Day Brunch! Join us once again to commemorate this special day. Families will enjoy live music, savor a delicious brunch, and can continue their day with a tour of the Ronald Reagan Pr ...
Join us as we reveal winner of the California Strawberry Festival Youth Art Design Contest -- 4/23
- Join us as we reveal the winner of the California Strawberry Festival Youth Art Design Contest whose original creation was selected from 1,800 entries, an all-time record. Meet the sixth grader from Cesar Chavez Elementary in Oxnard as F ...
15th Annual Youth Benefit Golf Tournament and Dinner -- 5/2
- Boys & Girls Club of Camarillo to host the 15th Annual Youth Benefit Golf Tournament and Dinner on May 2 at the Sterling Hills Golf Course, 901 Sterling Hills Drive.
The event is open to all golfers and will feature contests for closest to the pin, longest drive, hole-in-on ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.