July 29, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
"Music At the Ranch" Summer Concert Series
(Jul 29 - Aug 19)
- This six-week series takes place on Tuesday evenings in July and August. The community is invited to enjoy live music surrounded by the serene beauty of the gardens of Stow House. This series is an excellent opportunity for the community to come together and enjoy performa ...
Old Spanish Days Fiesta
(Jul 30 - Aug 3)
- Old Spanish Days Fiesta is a five day festival that is a cultural expression of our heritage. For the week of Fiesta thousands of visitors from around the world visit Santa Barbara. Old Spanish Days Fiesta is one of the best festivals in the United States with performers participating from around the U ...
La Fiesta Pequena
(July 30 )
- "The Little Fiesta" officially opens Old Spanish Days on the steps of Santa Barbara's historic Old Mission, featuring blessings by the Padres of the Mission, music, and lively Spanish dancing. Food available from local vendors. ...
Professional Bull Riders Challenger Tour
(July 31 )
- The toughest sport on earth returns with the nation’s top riders competing in this fast growing sport. The action is so close, you’ll feel the sweat and dirt! ...
Las Noches de Ronda
(Jul 31 - Aug 2)
- "Nights of Gaiety" is a favorite Fiesta tradition. Free variety show of music, dances, & songs with fiery flamenco from Spain & vivid Folklórico dances from regions of Mexico. Bring blankets & chairs for lawn seating under the stars. ...
Celebracion de los Dignatarios
(July 31 )
- Gather on the hilltop at the Zoo and greet the Mayor, City Council members and other dignitaries. Enjoy delicious appetizers and delectable wines, and party and dance to the high energy party band, the Soul City Survivors. ...
La Misa del Presidente
(July 31 )
- A special Mass at the Old Mission to bless the onset of Fiesta followed by a beautiful garden reception. Open to the public. Fiesta attire is encouraged. ...
News & Buzz!!
Save the Date! CLEAN THE BEACH! Coastal Clean Up Day 2014 -- 9/20
- Coastal Cleanup Day is a local and international event held every September to clean our beaches and waterways On Saturday, September 20th, from 9-12. Explore Ecology will be at Arroyo Burro Beach for Coastal Clean Up Day. Here are the details: Meeting Place: Steps ...
25% OFF SBIFF Passes & Packages
- Between now and August 29th you can get 25% off passes and packages for the 2015 Santa Barbara International Film Festival. ..... 12 Days ..... 200 Films ..... 85K Film Fanatics ..... Call (805) 963-0023 or visit www.SBIFF.org. ...
Save the Date! U.S. Coast Guard: The Force Unknown Lecture -- 8/21 at the SB Maritime Museum
- This lecture will provide information on the various missions the Coast Guard performs around the world and how these missions have evolved over the years. It will also include real-life accounts of missions, rescues at sea, and drug smuggling ...
Should I Get a Bigger Boat? -- August 8 at the S.B. Maritime Museum
- Shark Attacks on Boats, People, Dogs, and Seals Lecture ..... by Ralph Collier (Chair, Shark Research Committee) and Peter Howorth (Director, Santa Barbara Marine Mammal Center). What should you do if a shark takes a fancy to your boat? Yes, this really does happen– ...
Register by August 8th & Save $15. -- Anchors and Ales: A Beer Tasting Experience(8/16)
- This boutique beer festival will offer guests a chance to taste nautically-inspired beers from a dozen different craft breweries as they explore the museum and learn about beer. Tickets include a commemorative glass, unlimited tastings, and food pa ...
An East Channel Day
- A medium sized humpback that we have been seeing this week on and off, characterized by its size and a huge patch of barnacles behind its blow holes on the dorsal surface, came over and played around the Condor Express today. The water was crystal clear and the entire outline of this humpback could be seen way down ...
ARTISTRY SPOT CORRECTOR
- Highly concentrated, targeted treatment dramatically reduces the appearance of dark spots and discolorations in just one week, leaving skin looking more even-toned and radiant. Instantly, skin appears more radiant, 24 hours, visible dark spots diminsh, 7 days, more even tone is revealed, 4 weeks, skin brightness ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.