April 15, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
The Westmont Jazz Ensemble Spring Concert
(April 16 )
- The Westmont Music Department comes alive this spring with several concerts during the first few weeks of April, beginning with the Men’s and Women’s Chorale and New Sounds on Friday, April 4, at 8 p.m. in Trinity Episcopal Church, 1500 State Street. All performances are free unless otherw ...
Billy Collins & Aimee Mann - Words & Music
(April 17 )
- Former U.S. Poet Laureate Billy Collins sees humor as “a door into the serious” – a door that thousands of readers have opened with amazement and delight. Oscar-nominated songwriter and indie music star Aimee Mann is a wordsmith herself, penning “sharp, literate, carefully crafted lyrics” ...
Staying Alive "tribute to the Bee Gees"
(April 17 )
- Staying Alive is the world's #1 tribute to the Bee Gees, offering the full sights and sounds of the Bee Gees live in concert. Come relive the excitement of the Bee Gees live in concert, performing blockbuster hits including “How Deep Is Your Love,” “You Should Be Dancing,” “Night F ...
Good Friday Breakfast
(April 18 )
- This Good Friday Breakfast event focuses on the significance of the death of Jesus Christ. ...
(April 18 - 19)
- Local, national and international choreographers converge for SBCC’s annual Spring Dance Concert, Collective, under artistic director Tracy R. Kofford. An eccentric evening of works presented by SBCC Dance, featuring choreography by SBCC Faculty and students, Danah Bella DanceWorks, UCSB Student Company, The Los Oli ...
(April 19 )
- British musical icon Bryan Ferry has announced his first North American Tour in three years. The “Can’t Let Go Tour” will feature an incredible set list of hits, favorites and rarities spanning 40 years of career highlights. Currently, Ferry is in the studio working on new material, having been inspired by last year’s ...
Free Concert - Santa Barbara Music Club
(April 19 )
- The SANTA BARBARA MUSIC CLUB presents another program in its popular series of concerts of beautiful music. A valued cultural resource in the community since 1969, these concerts feature outstanding performances by instrumental and vocal soloists and chamber music ensembles, and are free to ...
News & Buzz!!
Santa Barbara International Film Festival (SBIFF) extends dates for 30th edition
- The Santa Barbara International Film Festival has set Tuesday, January 27 through Saturday, February 7, 2015 as the dates for the 30th edition. In honor of the 30th Anniversary, SBIFF has added a 12th day, extending the movie-going experience for all…just ...
Docent Recruitment Reception
- Tuesday, May 6, 3 – 5 pm For visitors to SBMA, docents are the institution's welcoming face and informed voice. A volunteer corps comprised of approximately 65 men and women from all backgrounds, docents support the arts by giving gallery tours to both adults and students. The Museum is currently looking ...
Free Summer Concert Series
- 2 p.m. on Thursdays, July 10, 17, 24, 31; August 31 Join us for a series of 60-minute concerts featuring Music Academy of the West Fellows. Mary Craig Auditorium Free Complimentary tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 1:30 pm at SBMA’s Park Entrance. No advance t ...
Free Film Screening: Lost Frontier
- Thursday, July 17, 5:30 pm This documentary by Tamar Helpern and Chris Quilty provides an intimate glimpse into the mind and method of farmed artists and musician Llyn Foulkes, who is featured in the Museum’s exhibition Left Coast: Recent Acquisitions of Contemporary Art. Cited as illuminating and ...
Westmont's Commencement Ceremony
- Pastor Rick Warren, founder of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, Calif., and author of the book, “The Purpose-Driven Life,” will speak at Westmont’s Commencement ceremony, Saturday, May 3, at 10 a.m. on Carr Field. President Gayle D. Beebe will give the Westmont medal to long-time Montecito neighbor Ann ...
This Wednesday ... Buellton Chamber Mixer @ Zaca Creek Golf Course
- Come and network with members and guests of the Buellton Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau and enjoy great food, libations, and socializing with fun, interesting and influential people. If you would like to promote your business a bit more, feel free to bring a raff ...
Save the Date! S.B Jazz Society presents Perlene Thurston -- April 27 at SOhO
- The Santa Barbara Jazz Society is proud to present Perlene and her jazz quartet. Perlene Thurston is truly a jazz singer who has worked all of the major jazz venues in Los Angeles for the past 20 years and has appeared with Marty Harris, Phil Upchurch and a h ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.