March 7, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
(March 7 - 9)
- Verdi and Shakespeare: the perfect pair! This season, Falstaff receives its long-overdue company premiere in celebration of the 200th Anniversary of Giuseppe Verdi's birth. Falstaff is often deemed the finest operatic comedy ever written, and features an ingenious libretto and a sprightly, scintillating score. This witt ...
(March 7 )
- International YouTube sensation Miranda Sings is bringing you a hilarious night filled with comedy, hit songs, magic tricks, dramatic readings of hate mail, and never before seen videos. The quirky superstar has over 60 million views on YouTube and has performed her one-woman show to sold-out crowds all over the world ...
Lobero Live presents Charles Lloyd, Sangam
(March 8 )
- Charles Lloyd presents Sangam, a trio with Indian tabla master Zakir Hussain and young lion, Eric Harland, the gifted drummer from his ‘regular’ quartet. Sangam means “confluence” and brings to the forefront the Eastern flavors that have been part of Lloyd’s palette for a very long time, w ...
CALM Celebrity Authors’ Luncheon
(March 8 )
- The word has spread and this has grown each year to be a sold-out event. It is one of the most highly anticipated literary events that combines celebrated authors with local personalities. The interview format makes the event lively and extremely engaging. ...
(March 8 - 15)
- Join our pre-professional dance companies in a show for the whole family. This year’s show offers new works in contemporary, jazz, and hip hop styles. This sell-out smash is fun for all ages! ...
Free Concert - Santa Barbara Music Club
(March 8 )
- The music of British composer Madeleine Dring will open the program, performed by flutist Benjamin Leinfelder, oboist Adelle Rodkey, and pianist Neil Di Maggio. Dring's Trio composed in 1968, is a light, fanciful work, its three movements replete with rhythmically vibrant, joyful expression. ...
Knocking on Heaven’s Door
(March 8 )
- Knocking on Heaven’s Door: How Physics and Scientific Thinking Illuminate the Universe and the Modern World .... The latest developments in physics have the potential to radically revise our understanding of the world: its makeup, evolution and the fundamental forces that drive its operation. Harvard Uni ...
News & Buzz!!
Daylight Savings Time begins on Sunday
- Don't forget to set your clocks one hour ahead when you go to sleep on Saturday night. ...
Check out the "Our Portfolio" section on our website.
- As owner and operator of SPECTRUM Painting, I am proud of the "What We Offer" and “Portfolio” sctions of our website. Take a look. You will find them useful in gaining a better understanding of Central California’s premier painting company ... SPECTRUM Painting ...
Spectrum Painting & Fine Finishes has joined Buellton Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau.
- It's always a pleasure to announce that another great organization has joined our Chamber of Commerce. Please support and welcome them whenever you can, and visit the 'Chamber Members Showcase' on our website to learn more about them.
Note th ...
Mixer Hosts Needed
- Showcase your business by hosting a Chamber Mixer. We have the month of October available. Our Mixers take place on the third Wednesday of the month from 5-7pm. Please contact the Chamber for more information. 688-7829 ...
Get ready ... Buellton Bargain Day -- April 26
- OMG is this your closet? Do I see a 70's style tie dye shirt in that mess? Is that a pair of bell bottom jeans I spy? OK people time to get busy and get ready for the 7th annual Buellton Bargain Day and city wide garage sale. This year it will be held on April 26th. Put out your signs ...
CERT Classes are back ... starting March 31!
- Community Emergency Response Team ..... Santa Barbara County Fire Department in partnership with the City of Buellton and Solvang will be offering this emergency preparedness class starting March 31-May 5. Classes will be held in Solvang at the Vet's Hall on Mission Drive. Here's what the c ...
Buellton Wine & Chili Festival returns to Flying Flags RV Park on Sunday, March 23
- So you think you can cook? Well, come on out and show us. COOKS WE NEED YOU! It's not too early to start planning your Chili Recipe and your team. You may also enter a salsa if you dare. Cash prizes will be given to the winners and we promise you wil ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.