November 23, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
Santa Ynez Valley
Arts & Entertainment
Kobie Boykins - Kobie Boykins
(November 23 )
- National Geographic Live ... Few events in the last decade of space exploration have captured the world’s imagination like NASA’s Mars Exploration Program. The recent landing of Curiosity, aka the Mars Science Laboratory, made headlines after it turned up evidence of life-supporting conditions on M ...
To Kill a Mockingbird
(November 24 )
- The Granada Theatre Presents ... ELMER BERNSTEIN MEMORIAL SERIES ... To Kill a Mockingbird is a 1962 American drama adaptation of Harper Lee's novel of the same name, directed by Robert Mulligan. The film earned an overwhelmingly positive response from critics, and was a box office success as well, earn ...
Jazz at the Lobero presents New Orleans Legends
(November 25 )
- In a meeting of New Orleans’ best-known musical treasures, R&B legend Allen Toussaint joins with traditional jazz giants the Preservation Hall Jazz Band as the Cresent City holds sway at the Carolina Theatre. Toussaint is one of the most influential figures in contemporary New Orl ...
IFBB Ferrigno Legacy Finals
(November 28 - 29)
- Professional Finals Event ... Lou Ferrigno brings his international professional league and amateur fitness show to Santa Barbara's Granada Theatre. Lou Ferrigno is 1973’s Mr. Universe, co-star of the classic documentary Pumping Iron, he is the original Incredible Hulk, and has played in countles ...
Mozart by Candlelight Thanksgiving Concert
(November 28 )
- West Coast Chamber Orchestra's annual candlelit Thanksgiving celebration of the glorious music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, takes place on Friday, November 28th at 8 pm. The program, conducted by Founder/Conductor Christopher Story VI and Associate Conductor Dr. Michael Shasberger, will ...
Annual Holiday Arts & Crafts Faire
(November 29 )
- An exceptional variety of fine handicrafts await shoppers at the Carpinteria Valley Museum of History's Annual Holiday Arts & Crafts Faire. The Faire will showcase over 80 participating artisans from throughout California. ...
Brooklyn Rider Almanac
(Nov 29 - Jan 22)
- The adventurous, genre-defying ensemble Brooklyn Rider returns to perform new works, including a new piece co-commissioned by Arts & Lectures and composed by Wilco’s Glenn Kotche, as part of its brilliantly inventive Brooklyn Rider Almanac project. Taking a cue from the Blue Rider artists’ collective o ...
News & Buzz!!
Clear skies and a fresh breeze
- The fresh breeze which blew from the northwest precluded the Condor Express from returning to the Santa Cruz Island hot spots that we have enjoyed for the past week or two. Not too far out from Santa Barbara Harbor dolphins were visible to the west and watching them leap across the oncoming seas with sp ...
Chase Finlay to perform at the Arlington Theater
- Chase Finlay, Principal Dancer with New York City Ballet will perform in the Nutcracker at the Arlington Theater on December 13 and 14. Tickets on sale at the box office or ticketmaster.com ...
- Just letting you know with a $100 purchase that you will get FREE shipping on your delivery on Tuesday, November 25 from 9 a.m. through 9 a.m. Wednesday, November 26th. This is a nice savings...See below!!! *Free standard delivery begins 9 a.m. ET November 25, 2014 to 9 a.m. ET November 26, 2014. Excludes pick-up orders ...
Westmont Observatory Public Viewing of the Stars on Friday
- This month’s public viewing of the stars will feature astronomical glimpses of a heart, owl and a Christmas tree on Friday, Nov. 21, beginning after 6:30 p.m. and lasting for several hours at the Westmont Observatory. The free event is held every third Friday of the month in ...
An Evening with Chris Robinson Brotherhood at the Lobero Theatre - Saturday, Nov. 29
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood makes their return to Santa Barbara with an intimate performance at the Lobero Theatre Saturday, November 29th at 8 PM. Tickets are still available for purchase at the Lobero Theatre Box Office and online at Lobero.com. ...
Special Santa Barbara Channel vistas and whales too.
- The Santa Barbara Channel was magnificent; slate gray, hardly any wind and spectacular above water vistas. One could see Bony Ridge (Malibu) to Pt. Conception and all four Channel Islands. The day started with a relatively tame common loon that was observed swimming around close t ...
Sheriff’s Search and Rescue Holds Final 2014 Recruitment Meeting Tomorrow Night
- The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue Team (SBCSAR) is holding its final recruitment meeting of the year tomorrow night, November 20, at 6 p.m. at 66 S. San Antonio Road. If you are interested in joining the team and being a part of saving ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
Quote of the Day
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.