December 21, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
Arts & Entertainment
Lobero Live presents Camper Van Beethoven and Cracker
(December 29 )
- Influential 80’s indie rock banks Camper Van Beethoven and Cracker share the same DNA, in not only guitarist David Lowery, but the post-punk genre defying ethos that has made them a college radio staple the world over. In the second half of the 1980’s, Camper Van Beethoven-D ...
Santa Barbara Symphony: New Year’s Eve Pops Concert
(December 31 )
- Always the best New Year’s Eve party in town, the Santa Barbara Symphony’s celebration with nationally acclaimed Pops Conductor Bob Bernhardt offers the perfect mix of your favorite tunes from Broadway, stage, movies and more! Lighting up the Granada from 8:30 to 10:30 on New ...
New Year's Eve Dance Party
(December 31 )
- Ring in the New Year with us during our fun and funky New Year's Eve Dance Party! Boogie down as we count down to the New Year during a fun-filled flashback concert, featuring 70's disco tribute band "The Boogie Knights" and totally awesome 80's band "The Spazmatics." It's all free ...
Sons of Champlin
(January 3 )
- The Sons of Champlin ranks among the best rock bands of the 60’s San Francisco scene along with the Grateful Dead and Jefferson Airplane. Led by Grammy winning singer Bill Champlin, a former member of Chicago and celebrated rock journeyman, who has played with the biggest names in the industry. Fans of Earth, Win ...
ESPN Friday Night Fights
(January 9 )
- Get ready for exciting live, professional boxing, featuring top-ranked champions and contenders. It’s a full card of action-packed bouts, to be nationally televised on the ESPN network! ...
The Peking Acrobats
(January 11 )
- The largest and most acclaimed group of its kind returns to the Granada Theatre. Carefully selected from the finest acrobat schools in China, these expert gymnasts, jugglers, cyclists, and tumblers transform 2,000-year-old athletic disciplines into a family-friendly kaleidescope of eye-popping wonder. A live ...
Paul Nicklen - Spirit of the Wild
(January 11 )
- National Geographic Live ... Wildlife Photojournalist ... After spending his childhood in an isolated Inuit community in the Canadian Arctic, Paul Nicklen has spent his entire lifetime honing the skills needed to capture what many consider the finest images of the world’s most remote places. ...
News & Buzz!!
Save the Date! S.B Jazz Society presents Dynamic Jazz Vocalist Barbara Morrison -- 1/18
- Barbara Morrison, who thrilled the Jazz Society last January is coming back to SOhO January 18. This time she is bringing her new Grammy nomination with her. Mark it on your new year calendar to hear this crowd pleasing vocalist interpret the Ameri ...
Spectacular vistas, dolphins and a nice gray whale
- Offshore winds and a light rain greeted us this morning in Santa Barbara, but the rain passed by quickly and we remained dry for the rest of the adventure. There were, however, larger squalls offshore that formed a basis of the spectacular vistas we enjoyed on this silvery day. The ...
Horseback Ride + Transportation and More!
- Captain Jack's Tours is happy to announce our Scenic Refugio Round Trip Transit for only $20 - $35 per person. We plan to offer this service daily.Guests must reserve in advance. Now for the 1st time your guests who do not have transportation and can't afford the $150 round trip expense ...
Botticelli, Titian, and Beyond: Masterpieces of Italian Painting from Glasgow Museums
- This beautiful and powerfully moving exhibition explores the evolution of Italian painting over five centuries, from late medieval works of the 14th century to Impressionist pictures of the 19th. Drawn from the Glasgow Museums’ outstanding Italian ...
The Advent Organ Series - Sunday, December 21, 3:30 p.m. Free final concert of four!
- The Advent Organ Series, sponsored by Trinity Episcopal Church in Santa Barbara, features organist Thomas Joyce; Sunday, December 21st, 2014 at 3:30 p.m. The Advent organ series is a 30 yr. long tradition at Trinity, exploring the magic and mystery of ...
Trinity Episcopal Church presents Bill Wood (bassoon), Sunday, January 11th, 2015, 3:30 p.m. (free!) -- 1/11
- Partita for Bassoon and Piano (2005) - selections Bill Douglas (b. 1944) III. Raga Todi Blues IV. Jewel Lake V. Caribbean Jig Concerto for Bassoon - selections Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791) II. Andante ma Adagio Son ...
Santa Barbara Jazz Society elects new Board of Directors
- During the recent Santa Barbara Jazz Society annual membership/holiday party held at SOhO Restaurant, a new Board of Directors was elected by the SBJS membership. Those elected to serve on the Executive Committee are Ian Bernard, President; Natalie Wilson, Vice President; Sandy ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
Quote of the Day
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber & Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.